Last night i got a call from Black Angus . It was Peter, he told me that Linh's grandma passed away and couldn't work for the entire week, thus, he needs substitution for her . I just wrote my previous post . Guess happy moments really don't lasts . I told him i have to think about it because i'm not yet in the mood to work as i kinda just started my so called " long vacation " . However, to put myself in his shoes, that's his job to get some replacement . I hope for happiness in everyone, so, to make his job easiler, i agree to work tonight, from 6p.m. to 10p.m. . Therefore, i'm working tonight, later, and the feeling i have now, is the feeling that i have when i meet trouble at work . Damn . However, thinking that i've made someone's job easier, i shall just let it go .
Seriously, i think i'm starting to love this blog skin . As i type, i keep thinking of what this very post would turn out to be at my new blog skin . Haha, crazy am i ?
I heard the news last night . Tsunami strike again, at the islands of Solomons . I was shock when i first heard it, bacause the piece of news came with this : " the tsunami swollowed the islands " . That was by my Mom, although only half true, but it sets me thinking for people who lost their homes, lost their families, missing families or families scattered around islands that makes them worry if their family is still alive or already dead . I saw the news today . It was horrible, half of islands were under the water, houses all broken . My heart goes out to all those people, i pity them and if some organisations were to come up to me to ask for donations for tsunami survivors, i will not hesitate to donate another S$50/- like the previous time i did . No hesitation . Only reason why i'm doing this is because i have just too much more than them, giving some of my extras to them means nothing to me, but something to them . I hope the death toll don't go up any further . Amitabha .
Oh yes, today is Mom's birthday . I only recall it after Er Jie sent me a sms . I have to get things prepared . Ice-cream cake is something important, because Mom likes ice-cream . Jiejie and Peter also make it a point to come back home to celebrate after i reminded and asked them, but their appearance shall be kept as a secret to give Mom a little surprise .
Some how i don't think that this will really cheer Mom up . Reason being the fact that we just went to pay respect to our ancestors last weekend, which was three days ago . In the sight of An Gu's tombstone, i see tears in their eyes, tears that has been hold back strong .
Je regarde en avant au jour nous tout accepte sa mort.
Pouvoir le bonheur arrive bientôt.
No comments:
Post a Comment